G-AOZH was built in 1943 by Morris Motors, in Cowley to
serve in the RAF in training squadrons with a bright yellow
outfit. She was taken on charge by the RAF 38 MU Landow
squadron under the NM129 registration on 29 January 1944.
ZULU HOTEL was then issued to the RAF 5 Glider Training
School Shobdon on 3 March 1944 before being transfered again
to the RAF 20 (P) AFU Croughton on 12 January 1945.
She was affected To 21 HGCU Brize Norton on 12 June 1945
and thence to 1 GTS at Croughton on 6 September 1945, where
it was registered "FEEA". All these units were
involved in training glider pilots.
On 10 July 1946, it was put into store at 20 MU Aston Down
and remained there until she was sold to the Croydon based
A J Whittemore (Aeradio) Ltd on 6 November 1953.
Being sold to Luton Aero Club, she became part of the civil
register as G-AOZH on 18 January 1957. She was flown by
the club until being sold to the Shoreham Southern Aero
Club on 21 April 1964.
The C of A lapsed on 29 June 1968 and it was sold and registered
to VB & RG Wheele on 22 January 1969. The C of A was
renewed on 30 April 1981 when it had been overhauled and
repainted inits original RAF colours as K2572.